One Door Closes
You can find out anything and obtain anything on the internet, in case you haven't already figured that out. When my copy of Excel didn't work, I set out to find a solution or get advice on what the problem was. Most people think I was ripped off, but I just can't accept that, at least not yet. At any rate, I still haven't heard from the seller and it has been nearly 24 hours. Additionally, I was given a website of a free microsoft office-like software that includes an excel-like program that works just fine. If your interested in excel or access or any of the other microsoft office softwares, go here. They work so much like the microsoft ones that you won't be able to tell much difference.
In other more funner news, we are meeting Brando and Rudy for lunch at a local Japanese restaurant. Contrary to popular belief, they haven't disappeared off the face of the Earth, even though they don't post on their blogs anymore.
In other more funner news, we are meeting Brando and Rudy for lunch at a local Japanese restaurant. Contrary to popular belief, they haven't disappeared off the face of the Earth, even though they don't post on their blogs anymore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home