
Addictions are very difficult to break. One of my personal addictions is Mountain Dew. I love it, but caffeine is my enemy as it wreaks havoc on my body. My heart races, I have chest pains, its ugly, not to mention all the sugar, but in the new year, like everybody else, I resolved to be healthier and so I gave up caffeine. It went okay for awhile with only a few relapses here and there, but the dew was on sale the last time I was at the grocery, so my trigger activated and the next thing I knew a six pack was in my cart. I have to tell you the last couple have days have been nirvana. Just like Campbell's it's mmm mmm good.
Today the temperatures are in the 20s and it snowed a bit this morning. I went outside to take some more pictures and I was walking on a sheet of ice. It was strange. Tomorrow all of this will go away just in time for V Day.
Our backyard this morning
1 Comments:
I think we're going to have to have an intervention. . . and pour the 4 remaining bottles down the drain.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home