Battery Low
Last night the effects of my cold hit an all-time high. We ventured out to go to a play, but I was so miserible, I left after intermission and came back later to pick up Ragged and "A". On the way home, I stopped by Kroger to pick up some medication so I could sleep and to relieve some of my symptoms. Needless to say I was knocked cold last night. I woke up this morning feeling groggy but better. Today, Ragged went out on the streets with her mom and I went to get in a workout. I have so many little things I need to get done today like cleaning the bathroom and vacuuming out my car, but I may be tapped out on energy. Hopefully I'll get rejuvenated later.Eli on top of the refrigerator

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home