
Ragged is home sick today and I'm nursing her back to health. (I hope this disclosure doesn't constitute a HIPAA violation.) Anywho, I don't know how she caught what Pilot and Needles have, but, she has been snoozing all day with a monster headache. She was looking rough yesterday even after she washed and combed her hair and today she just couldn't go to work. For Ragged not to go to work is a big deal, y'all. She's a company gal with loyalty to spare. She thinks her headache is weather-related (not a tumor) and judging from the health class I took in college and my first aid/CPR certification, I'd say she's right.
She and Ike have been curled up on the couch all day. I'd take a picture but we don't post our pictures up in here.
The Boop again
1 Comments:
Rudy has been home sick today.
It must be in the air. I hope it doesn't come to me.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home