Sunday, February 24, 2008

Problem Solving

Yesterday Ragged and I ventured to BG for some shopping. I was looking for some work clothes and Ragged was looking for...well, yarn and clothes of course. She got a little of both and I walked away with a couple of ties. I had hoped for some pants and maybe a new pair of shoes, but no luck. We got home late (around 7) and ate leftovers from our night out at dinner on Friday.

While perusing the houses on the market, I came across a house that would be perfect for us. It was new to the market and Ragged agreed it was a good fit, so we ventured out at night to give it a look-see. It's location is great and it looks good from the outside. Unfortunately we missed an open house that occurred on Saturday, but we plan to go see it in person. It feels like the time is nigh that we move.

Boop on the throne

2 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Keep that economy rollin!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Wherz my daily dose of Cynical?????

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home