Monday, April 28, 2008

Closer and Closer

Chez Ragged is abuzz with preparations for vacation and all the while I'm trying to get two week's worth of work complete. Actually there will be a lull for the next two weeks, so it hadn't been as bad as I thought. It appears the weather where we will be is going to be in the mid to upper 60s for the majority of the time we are there. It could be a little warmer and perhaps the forecast will change as the time gets closer. Not that I'm looking for tropical weather, but the lower 70s would be great.

Ragged and I are currently in the midst of watching "Cloverfield". We are about half way through. I have to say the dialogue is corny and the shaky camera gives me a headache but I kind of like the premise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home