Sunday, April 20, 2008

Inflation

My Gosh, how expensive is food these days! A tomato for $1.23, grapes for $3.27, and let's not even talk about gas. On second thought, let's. I put $40 in my tank. I usually can go two weeks and a half before filling up, but I work at home, so I think I get off easier than most people. It's crazy. What are we going to do? Where will it all end?

Obviously I went to the grocery today and stocked up. Our bill seemed alot higher than usual and it was. I need a second job again.

Don't cut kitty food from budget. Kay?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

I just filled up Purple Truck and it cost me $57@ $3.65/gal cuz purple truck has high gas standards or it doesn't run good.

The word verification was filerup:)jk.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Like to say that I am cleaning up on high gas prices but still maken what I have been maken per hour and payin the same as everyone else. I do know that high gas prices keeps everyone around here scared. High for a short time is $$ for the company, High for a long time means companies are looking for a cheaper alternative which makes my company really nervous. I must say filling up the Big Red Car is now about 40$ a week working only 5 days.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home