Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Confessions

When I was in the 6th grade and my cousin was in the 7th grade, in her music class they played recorders. For those who don't know what a recoder is, it's a clarinet type instrument but simpler. Anyway, I was so excited about getting to the 7th grade to be able to play it, too. Well, when I got to the 7th grade, the music teacher apparently decided not to do the recorder thing anymore. I was very disappointed. The same thing happened the year I was old enough to be in the showcase the P.E. teacher held. She decided not to do it the year I was ready. Bummer! In addition, the year I was eligible to begin eating "off-campus" at the restaurant across the street, they closed the campus and stopped allowing the student body to eat at the restaurant because too many people got hit by cars during the school year. Geez! And, in the fifth grade, on the last day of school we were going to get cutout states and a board to color and glue them to. Well, I missed the last day of school for some reason and a friend was supposed to get me one. Well, the so-called friend didn't get it. Rats! There are lots of other examples. Anyway, it always seems like I'm a day late and a dollar short.

P.S. Does this make me sound pathetic? It does? Oh, well.

Cat free to less nerdy home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home