Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Rattled Cage

Looks like it's not going to get into the 70s during our vacation, but I'm still going to take primarily shorts. I'd rather be cool than hot. I finally started packing today and I think I have enough underwear and an extra pair in case I have an "accident" and believe me I have been known to have them. It's hard to believe we are heading out in only two days. I have been so stressed out for the past several days and I'm in desperate need of some relaxation. I'm sure my vacation companions are as well. Unfortunately I have anxiety being away from home, too. I'm really just a nervous freak.

A week without photos doesn't sound so bad

1 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

Just hope there is a field near by just in case you need a place for those accidental undees.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home