
Yesterday, I called the claims adjuster to find out what the deal was and he told me had sent out a check to me in the amount of the estimate I got. I wondered why he couldn't call and let me know what he was doing, but that would have required picking up a phone receiver and pressing 7 buttons. And, I don't want anyone to get overworked. Anyway, pissed off, I went to another place and got a much cheaper estimate, so I'm going to end up pocketing some money out of this deal and I think I deserve it considering all the aggravation and physical strain I've gone through crawling across my car each time I get into it. I'm taking the car in Monday and the guy told me they should have it completed by that afternoon. Thank goodness! I was thinking it would be a week.
So, in other news, Ragged and I watched "The Reaping" last night after looking at a couple of houses and grabbing some dinner. It was a pretty good movie, surprisingly. I didn't have high hopes which is probably a good way to go into most movies, then you get to feel all good cause you watched a decent movie and didn't waste two hours of your life.
Ike opens wide
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home