Wednesday, May 21, 2008

To The Market

Today Ragged and I officially put our house with a realtor tonight. The process was simpler than I thought and I have to admit I'm glad to be done with the marketing part of it. Having to be all cheerful when people call and think of all the attributes of our house was getting old. With the new level of marketing we will get, hopefully we'll see a quick sale. Fingers crossed everybody. The hard part is there isn't really anything on the market that we like that hasn't sold already. Hopefully once our house sells, our dream home will fall into our laps. Yeah, right. Things just don't work like that around here. Wa wa waaaaa.

Moving where?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Maybe a cook out might need to be arranged......SOON!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

BEEF....Its not just for breakfast.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home