Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ketchup

Today Ragged and I went to the Promised Land for Mama's Day for a cookout. We didn't find out about it until we got home last night, so we were caught offguard. We stopped by Kroger and picked up some baked beans, watermelon, and pineapple upsidedown cake for the festivities. My sister and brother-in-law provided steak and salad fixings. Mom made some ditch nanner puddin'. After all the food we've eaten over the past week, I need to go on a fast, but it was good anyway. We didn't stay a long time, we came back home and Ragged continued cleaning the cat puke up while I mowed and weed eated. We also picked up some mutton and pork for Ragged's mama's celebration tomorrow. I will need to go to the grocery to pick up some groceries tomorrow also. The fun never ends. Ragged and I are also set up an appointment to see a prospective house. Not to mention that our DVR is down to 10% available space on the disk. I believe we have a 100 hour disc, so that means we have 90 hours of television recorded. I don't think we've ever had that much television recorded at once. That's an embarassment, but I'm certain we won't ever watch it all. Some of it will likely be on there for awhile or get deleted or some sleepless night I'll blaze through alot of it. Fast forwarding through commercials will make it go much faster.

A shot of the inside of the Mudhouse (AKA Mudhut) Coffeehouse

2 Comments:

Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said...

We are cat puke clear. (For now.)

6:36 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Dont wear out the foward button on your remote.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home