Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday Wrap Up

Last night at 12:30 a.m. a pizza delivery guy knocked on our door. I would have loved to eat some pizza, but he obviously had the wrong house. You would have thought the dark house would have been a little bit of an indicator that he had the wrong address, but after you smoke so much pot it's difficult to pick up on signals such as that. Anyway, today Ragged and I got up and I went to the grocery while Ragged went to get her church on. Once I got home, I made some pasta salad for Ragged's mom's mother's day celebration. After Ragged got home, we went over her parents house for a lunch celebration. After we finished up there, our realtor showed us a house. Unfortunately, the house was previously rented and the occupant had allowed her cat(s) to piss all over the house. The house is in a nice neighborhood but had been poorly cared for for years it seemed. It would be a perfect house to make it how you wanted, but at this point Ragged and I don't want the fixer-upper type of house. Discouraged, we went and drowned our sorrows at Starbucks where I finally finished off my last gift card. Now we're at home watching television, interneting, knitting, and preparing to watch "Dan in Real Life". I'll let you guess which one of us is doing which activity. The weather is really nasty here and tomorrow is our first workday since vacation. Need I say more?

The Boop naps

1 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

Good luck on your first work day back after vaca. Make sure you take a week or two to ease into it. You dont want worklash.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home