Sunday, July 27, 2008

Walk On

Sunday wasn't quite as busy as Saturday but it came close. I won't bore you with all the details, but I didn't get my car cleaned but I did go on three walks today which is one of my favorite things to do in our new neighborhood. One of those walks took us to a nearby Dairy Queen for a blizzard. I attempted to get the much touted Thin Mint Cookie Blizzard and we learned from the disinterested cashier that the blizzard flavor had been "discontinued". Ragged nearly did a backflip because there was heavy signage advertising the blizzard and the workers were even wearing t-shirts with the blizzard on it, yet they no longer had the blizzard. Go figure. Anyway, I settled on a different flavor and went on with my life. As you can find on Ragged's blog we made a trip to Lowe's a finished off buying the house blinds and I got one of them hung. We also settled on a rug for the bathroom and Ragged snagged a rug for her floor in her "studio". We cooked all the veggies we bought at the farmer's market and I had some pickled beets gifted to me by a friend at work. Mmmm mmmm mmmm.

Ike and Izz consider venturing onto the screened-in porch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home