Sunday, August 31, 2008

Insane in the Membrane

Labor Day weekend hasn't been filled with much labor but I'm afraid that's about to change. We are thinking about doing some painting and retrieving some stuff from storage. But digressing, Friday we headed to the land of Needles, Pilot, Rudy, Brando, et al for some visitin'. We had a great time as usual. We got to spend time with Rudy and Brando and the kids which was nice and I got to show off my Wii skills. Actually it was the first time I had ever played a Wii, but it was fun. Needles and Ragged did some yarn dying and I was responsible for taking pictures. Copper was particularly welcoming during our stay. He spent a lot of time getting lovins' from Ragged and I and he even got in our laps a few times. Ragged and I got home today after a brief stop at Barnes & Noble. It feels good to be home but it's sad to leave good company particularly when we have another day off. Tomorrow my parents are coming up for a visit. Mom called tonight to annoounce their arrival. I was considering throwing a cookout for them but I don't know if I have teh energy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

We were glad to have you guys come over and play. You've got skills on Cow racin son. Serious skills. I wanna rematch... loser does the milkin.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home