
This weekend and this evening, Ragged and I have spent alot of time out on our porch. Today, we actually have the French doors thrown open to allow for more air and kitty circulation. As a matter of fact, I'm writing this post on the porch as the temp didn't get above 79 today. In addition, we've eaten most of our meals out here and I have to say it's great. I forgot how civilized people live having been in the ghetto for so long. Ragged has alot of energy and alot of ideas about what we need to do with the house. Today she brought up having a yard sale and a party. Can't we do just one and then rest for a month before doing the other? I guess not. We also cleaned the inside of my car with our little shop vac we purchased at a deep discount at Christmas. The thing sucks like a Hoover. I don't think my car has had that small of an amount of cat hair in it since I had cats. I'm in the mood to start painting but Ragged hasn't decided what she wants to do. We have bought a rug for the bathroom and we are going to use a color from it for the walls. Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, the same color pallet is creeping into the living room. We're going from all brown to all blue. When we picked up Ragged's parents from the airport, we search for some bedding and came up empty again. We are having a hard time. I've been spending my time working on the house and watching the Olympics. I got to see live (well as live as it gets) when Michael Phelps and his team won the gold medals. It was exciting and fun for the U.S. to be on top. Ruining the whole thing was intermittent cut aways to Bush, and he was even interviewed and he came off so arrogant. Maybe he's always been like that. Usually I can't make myself watch him speak. Anyway, that's all that's going on around here. Oh, and the new cord we bought for our new computer has ceased to function. We have to send it back to the company. I could kick myself for buying a cutrate power cord.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home