
Moving has changed alot of things. We have moved to what is probably the center of our town so we are closer to certain stores, people, and health clubs than we were before. We have started shopping at Kroger and have all but left Wal-mart behind (thank goodness). Kroger is only a couple or three blocks from our house. Also, we are closer to the hospital's health club rather than the Y (we are literally four blocks away), so today I switched my membership today. Ragged will have to wait until December to change hers as she gets a discounted membership through her work and has to wait until open membership times. Tonight I went for the first time and it was quite cool. The place is alot newer and bigger and has alot more equipment and classes to take and therefore is more expensive than the Y, but not my a whole lot. I'll probably save in gas driving to the Y as I'll be able to walk to the new place. So, if the next time you see me I'm all buff and toned, it's because we live so close to our new health club.
2 Comments:
Dont get so big that you have to turn sideways to fit through the door. I hate it when it happens to me. He he he.
Ok, I'm interested in the buffness, but really, I have to know, is there a savings between Wal-Mart and Kroger besides the obvious convenience factor?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home