Soapbox Derby
So, Sarah Palin. What do you say? At first I thought McCain was crazy for choosing her. Now I realize it was in fact quite smart. She appeals to so many groups of people it's ridiculous. I won't be voting for her or McCain or in fact any Republican, but strategically she was a good choice. Of course, she will be shredded in the media and public opinion over the next couple of months. I can't help but think if she thinks teaching abstinence and nothing else is still a good idea, but that's just me. On a superficial note, I have the same query as David Letterman who asked if she looks like a model for Lens Crafters. Yes, Dave, she do. She looks like a naughty secretary or the high school teacher that strips at night. Like I said, those are my shallow thoughts, so sue me.
Working for a government has given me a litle bit of insight into political BS and I became disgusted with the whole thing a long time ago. I just want someone to tell the truth and do what they say they are going to do and try to help everyone and NOT try to force their morality on others and limit their rights. I'm not sure we'll ever get that. At least I have no faith that we will. I pray that whoever gets it will do something. We are hurting as a country in lots of ways. The list is long and everyone's concerns needs to be addressed. I said EVERYONE's. Not just white or rich or evangelical but everyone's. And for goodness sake, if nothing else, get us out of this war.

1 Comments:
I completely agree with you entire last paragraph. For 99% of political matters I agree to disagree.
No one will ever change anyone else's opinions, and we all know about opinions they are like ears. Ever one has one and sometimes two.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home