Friday, October 24, 2008

The Rest of the World

I actually have to go into work today. I've managed to work from home all week which is sort of not easy as I usually end up going into work for some portion of the day at least twice but usually three times a week. Anyway, apparently there are preparations being made for renovations to our office. Some people are being moved to another floor. We will soon take over the entire floor and the additional space will be divided into more offices for our growing staff. Thank you meth! Some of the offices will be torn down and others will have new walls and doorways added. It should be a good old mess for a long time. I can only imagine the issues that will arise.

Whatchu lookin' at b*tch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home