
Since we moved, Ragged and I have both been guilty of stalking our old house. Not that we want to live there anymore, it's just curiosity to know what the other people are doing with our old place. We've driven by numerous times and on a recent trip, I saw a bunch of limbs in the front yard. I mentioned it to Ragged and she had driven by on her own and noticed it as well. I went by again to try to get a better idea what was going on and I even drove in the alleyway behind it to see what had happened. It looked like one of the trees had fallen and taken down the lines to the house. It looked like they had power and I didn't see any damage to the garage or house, but I couldn't in the brief glimpse I got figure out which tree had gone down. It may have been one from the neighbors yard. Anyway, what I really want to do is walk all the way around the house and go inside and see what they have done. Why I'm so curious, I'm not sure, but each time I go over in that area, I drive by and look and remember.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home