
I knew I was pushing the limit but I just didn't know how much. When you find a pair of pants that you like and that fit well, it's hard to give them up, so I have worn a certain pair of khakis even though they are raggedy. Tonight, Ragged and I went out to dinner and I wore said pants as I had worn them to work today and I didn't feel like changing clothes. After we had been seated, I realized I needed to use the restroom so I got up to go. In doing so, I realized something wasn't right about the seat of my pants. Reaching back, I realized there was a large opening just beneath my left cheek. I tried to cover it as I went on to the restroom. When I got back to the table, I informed Ragged of my predicament and after dinner, we walked out with her close behind me to conceal the opening which showed my underwear and alot of the skin of my leg. We made it home and I disposed of the pants. I had to wonder if there was an opening in my pants all day long. I was tempted to call a co-worker to see if she had noticed anything today, but I'm not sure I want to know the answer.
1 Comments:
*LOL!* That's hilarious.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home