Sunday, December 28, 2008

Come On, Please

Christmas is pretty much over. There are still gift cards to spend, decorations to take down, and a tree to dispose of, but for the most part Christmas 2008 is in the bag. Ragged has become ill during her vacation and she is one grumpy lady. I'm trying to keep her in snot rags and nasal decongestant as well as diet coke to keep her satisfied. Tomorrow we will have our contractor here to take care of some issues including the infamous living room leak. I hope they can fix it once and for all.

Hearing that Brando and Rudy are painting, changing around furniture, and purging has got me thinking about painting again. Everytime I mention painting to Ragged she glazes over and if I talk about it too much, she throws the nearest heavy object at me. We have agreed on the color for the guest room and after that my painting desire would probably be quelled.

I'm ready to hit the road today and get out of this house. Seems like I've been here for a week, although it's only been a couple of days. See ya.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

If she throws her shoes at you make like a president.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Brando said...

Hope that she feels better CVS has some Vicks Kleenex they are the bomb.

You know our room was small that we painted right? It does feel good to get so much done.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Sounds like me when Brando wants to start a project with the glazing over and all. I fixed up this house 10 years ago and I refuse to do any thing else...Let'er rot to the ground.... Nah I help but I do feel this way sorta. Hope you get to feeling a little less ragged around the edges.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home