
Ice is not fun. Particularly when you have to walk on it or it tastes like plastic or when it causes your windshield wiper to snap off and you get scolded for not immediately going to replace it, but anyway... I kept saying yesterday that the sidewalks were more treacherous than the roads which wasn't necessarily true as Pilot's blog attests, but I suppose a parking lot could be classified as a roadway and a sidewalk, nevertheless... I was careful yesterday as I was out and about a large portion of the day doing home visits and I did okay traversing the coated walkways by mostly staying in the crunchy grass, but last night I let the icey conditions slip my mind as I bee bopped out the backdoor with our trash. When I walked onto the icey step I immediately went down. Luckily I caught myself with my hand, but it could have been ugly. Actually, it WAS ugly just not because I fell, but more because of my large butt and thighs, freakishly tall stature, and misshapen head...but I digress. Lesson learned. I tiptoed out to the corner with our trash can and back knowing that tomorrow would bring a whole new set of challenges.
Snow picture from last year.
1 Comments:
Sorry you fell but the ugly part made me LOL. Do I normally take pleasure in others pain?......... I would say most of the time. No really, I hope you are alright. Be careful and hope to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home