Thursday, September 08, 2005

Another Debt Free Rant

So I've been at my third job for about 2 weeks now and it's not so bad. Many times I'm not there a full hour, but get paid for it. My second job, however, is really grating on my nerves. It takes up so much of my time and keeps me from doing things I enjoy. My many jobs are slicing away at my debt, but is it worth it? Ask me in a year when I'm debt free. Hopefully I'll look back and say yes. Right now the quitter in me is wanting more downtime and relaxation. Listening to Dave isn't much of a motivation anymore either. Maybe because I don't have much support in doing this crazy snowball thing. Each time I try to share what I'm doing with others, they scowl or look at me like I'm crazy or think I'm doing another nutty thing that makes me odd. I get really tired of feeling odd about this and many other things, though at times I revel in it. Lately, I'm just tired.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Glad to see you found my blog. I understand your feelings about "W". Hang in there.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home