Freedom
I’ve done it. I quit my second job. I didn’t take a few days off or an extended sabbatical, I flat out quit. It wasn’t a difficult decision after the events of the past couple of weeks. I’ve gained a little perspective, but at the same time I don’t regret what I’ve sacrificed to accomplish my goal of being debt free. I’ve just decided to focus on some other goals for a bit. I got a phone call from my former co-workers saying that they missed me and it’s only been one night. It felt good to be missed, though I certainly won’t miss going there 4 nights a week. So, this means that my gazelle will slow a bit, but I’m coming to terms with that. Tonight, I went to the YMCA and worked out then came home and fixed dinner and did several chores. It felt so nice, even though I was working, to be doing it at home. Ragged seemed pretty oblivious to my presence. I think part of her will miss all the alone time she had. Hopefully we won’t get on one another’s nerves too badly since we’ll be spending so much time together again. That means my third job will hence forth be referred to as my second job.
So, being the goal-oriented person I am, I’ve decided to work on my health. That means exercise and altering my eating habits. To help me do this, I’ve decided to start a blog detailing what I eat, how much exercise I do and every 10 days, how much I weigh. The idea is that seeing what and how much I eat will help me make better choices.
So, being the goal-oriented person I am, I’ve decided to work on my health. That means exercise and altering my eating habits. To help me do this, I’ve decided to start a blog detailing what I eat, how much exercise I do and every 10 days, how much I weigh. The idea is that seeing what and how much I eat will help me make better choices.

2 Comments:
You may not realize that Wednesday nights are devoted to knitting and Lost. Don't mistake dedication to both for neglect. ; )
I am glad to see you letting loose and taking some time to enjoy life. To Heck with debt.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home