What To Do What To Do
Ragged and I went by Home Depot tonight following dinner with her folks to check into tile and associated supplies for our back landing. We questioned the young blue-eyed (only by contacts) girl working the flooring section and learned that they won't cut tile for us if we have Ragged's dad install it. He doesn't have the proper equipment to lay the tile, so we pretty much have to pay to have it installed. This will be an extra $100 or so than we would have to pay if Ragged's dad were able to install it. So, now we are back at square one. We are going to try Lowe's and see what they have to offer and explore possibly getting a handy man to tile the small 5X5 area. My concern is that we will put more in the house on home improvements than we will get back from it when we sell it. That's probably not a realistic fear since the house next door which, if I do say so myself, isn't half the house we have. Still, I don't want to pour a great deal of money in this house when we know we will be moving. Besides, there's still the bathroom and the electrical to consider not to mention the dozens of other small improvements that need to be made before we sell.

2 Comments:
Let's just stay here and be done with it.
I think you guys have an amazing home. I t feels like home. I think you guys need to stay there. My opinion and you know what they say about those. :) Thanks for your good thoughts in (our) time of stress. I know you guys have alread been through yours. We appreciate it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home