Newburgh
Today we went on a quick trip to Evansville so I could buy some new dress clothes for work. We had lunch at Old Chicago which gives a thumbs up from me, though I typically am annoyed by people who do the thumbs up thing. I have so many things that annoy me. Maybe I should see a therapist. In any event, I digress. On our way home, we stopped in Newburgh which is a great little city beside the Ohio river. Ragged went to (gasp) the yarn shop and I went to find a bathroom then wandered into the local bookstore, then went down to the riverwalk to take some photos. It was a nice day, though overshadowed by the recent death of Ragged's grandmother. The weather was a bit brisk, but I was able to be outside without a jacket.
These are some of the photos I took while in Newburgh:



These are some of the photos I took while in Newburgh:




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home