Your Kiss Isn't On My List
Recently I've become a list person. In the past, I thought doing lists was silly, time consuming, and obsessive compulsive. Now, I've changed my mind. At work, my workload has become nearly unmanageable and making lists of what I need to accomplish not only helps me get things completed, but I can pick the highest priority objective too. As I think of things I need to do, I simply jot them down and cross them off as I finish them. Each day I start with a new fresh list. Not a new concept, you might say, but to me it's pretty much brand new.
As I've mentioned before, I've utilized list making to coordinate my home improvement endeavors as well. It's great. I have made my list of things I want to accomplish this weekend. There's about 5 things to get done. Without the list, I'm afraid I would squander the time and accomplish little or nothing. I tend to be lazy. Yes, it probably comes as a shock, but it's nevertheless true.
I'm looking forward to using the list to improve other parts of my life. Now, I'll let you go so I can make our grocery list.
As I've mentioned before, I've utilized list making to coordinate my home improvement endeavors as well. It's great. I have made my list of things I want to accomplish this weekend. There's about 5 things to get done. Without the list, I'm afraid I would squander the time and accomplish little or nothing. I tend to be lazy. Yes, it probably comes as a shock, but it's nevertheless true.
I'm looking forward to using the list to improve other parts of my life. Now, I'll let you go so I can make our grocery list.

1 Comments:
As i get older i find that my mind tends to wander and not stay as focused as it once was.Lists would probably help with my forgetfullness but then I would probably misplace the list and be screwed. Have a good weekend.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home