Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I'm Alright

I'm a winner. I'm a winner. This morning, 14WFIE had a trivia question and certain callers received tickets to Jo Dee Messina's upcoming show in our city. I called about 15 times, not expecting to win but I got through and won the tickets. I didn't even hear the question, I just heard Beth say what she thought it was so I went with that answer. So, in addition to tearing up carpet this Saturday, Ragged and I will be going to a concert.

8 Comments:

Blogger musicgeek said...

Have fun!!!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Have a good time and enjoy the concert. And good luck on the carpet crusade.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Congrates! Have fun this weekend. Watch out for Beach Balls.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Brando said...

Hope you have a super time! What was the trivia question?

7:07 PM  
Blogger K_Dense73 said...

The trivia question was what was Jo Dee Messina's first hit song. I actually didn't hear the question, I just heard the girl say she thought the answer was Heads Carolina. Turns out it was right.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Ramblin73 said...

I think your melon must have it's own gravitational field and attracted the beach ball to it. Man that thing made a sound when it hit. If I close my eyes and think back I can hear the THUMP and the AWH! that followed. I can still see the look on your face, as if to say "Well?"

7:44 PM  
Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Toooooo funny "HEADS Carolina." My sides are splitting!

7:45 PM  
Blogger K_Dense73 said...

You are enjoying my misfortune way too much. Sadist!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home