Tuesday, May 16, 2006

You're Not So Beautiful To Me

I think it's pretty clear that Taylor should go tomorrow, but seeing as he has had the most votes in EVERY vote since the top 12, I doubt he'll get his just desserts. I think Elliott will go. He shouldn't, but he will. Since Chris got voted off, American Idol doesn't seem the same. My co-worker stated she wasn't going to watch anymore since Chris was gone, but she was riveted anyway. So, I think we've seen the last of Elliott. In all honesty, I don't give a crap who goes or who stays or who wins for that matter.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brando said...

Yuri wanted to watch. It was okay, but I really don't care who wins...

8:28 AM  
Blogger Brando said...

Well.. Who do you think will win?

10:59 PM  
Blogger K_Dense73 said...

I hope somehow that Katharine wins, but ultimately I don't really care. Feels kind of anticlimactic since Chris left.

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home