Winding Down Week
Another week is almost behind us and I managed to work out once this week. I would have gotten two workouts in this week, but the rain and subsequent flooding prevented me from getting in the second one. I doubt I'll get any exercise in this weekend as we are going to visit my grandmother and my parents and my parents are coming up on Sunday to visit and to bring me a chest of drawers.
The railroad tye and the stump that I previously reported was dumped in our backyard disappeared the next day. What the hell? You never really know what's going to happen, do you?
Tomorrow we have our district meeting at work and I'm prepared for the worst. Those meetings always bring with them ridiculous changes to procedure and added job duties. The up side is that we get to wear jeans.
The railroad tye and the stump that I previously reported was dumped in our backyard disappeared the next day. What the hell? You never really know what's going to happen, do you?
Tomorrow we have our district meeting at work and I'm prepared for the worst. Those meetings always bring with them ridiculous changes to procedure and added job duties. The up side is that we get to wear jeans.

1 Comments:
Maybe they need their stump and pole back ?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home