I'll Be Gone In September
Holy Moses, we are leaving tomorrow to go camping! As usual, I am completely unprepared and this time so is Ragged. I did bring some of our gear up into the living room today while I was home for lunch, but that's just the tip of the iceberg. Once again, Ragged will be doing the lion's share of prep work for the trip. Her OCD comes in handy during times like this. The temperatures are going to be perfect, so let's hope we all get along well perfect too. It's going to be a challenge without the buffer of the 8+ campers who won't be with us this time. We are planning to visit Rudy and Pilot's loved one on our way back as well.
The month of September is going to be filled with long trips, lots of work training, and hopefully cool temperatures to get me through. My heart is palpitating at what lies ahead.
The month of September is going to be filled with long trips, lots of work training, and hopefully cool temperatures to get me through. My heart is palpitating at what lies ahead.

3 Comments:
Where are you traveling to?
Nowhere exciting. I will be in the western part of the state for 3 days then I'll be going to the capital one day for training and then I'll be at a local hotel one day for training. I won't leave KY.
Why leave the promise land? Have a good time.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home