Fair Weather Friend
The rain has ended and the water in the basement is subsidding thanks to some dilligent sweeping by both Ragged and I...but mostly Ragged. Thank God for sump pumps and Ragged.
The weather outside is perfect. I wish I lived in a climate like the one we're experiencing year round, but I'm sure I'd tire of that too, so I should just be thankful. This week is my first of 3 exams in my real estate class and I have no motivation to study. I'm hoping the mood hits me today, because once the week starts it's not likely I'll do much studying. Our instructor swears that the tests aren't difficult, but that's easy to say when you are an attorney and know the laws.
I don't know if it's the weather or what, but I've been ravenous. I eat several times a day as is, but it seems this weekend particularly I have been eating everything in sight. Perhaps it's boredom from being couped up in the house during all the rain, but whatever it is, it's causing my pants to tighten up. Add that to the fact that I haven't exercised with any regularity in a long time...well...it's not a pretty picture.
I think Ragged and I are going to go to the park and walk and enjoy the mild temps before it either gets bitterly cold or swelteringly hot. You never which way the temperature is going to go next. Damn global warming.
The weather outside is perfect. I wish I lived in a climate like the one we're experiencing year round, but I'm sure I'd tire of that too, so I should just be thankful. This week is my first of 3 exams in my real estate class and I have no motivation to study. I'm hoping the mood hits me today, because once the week starts it's not likely I'll do much studying. Our instructor swears that the tests aren't difficult, but that's easy to say when you are an attorney and know the laws.
I don't know if it's the weather or what, but I've been ravenous. I eat several times a day as is, but it seems this weekend particularly I have been eating everything in sight. Perhaps it's boredom from being couped up in the house during all the rain, but whatever it is, it's causing my pants to tighten up. Add that to the fact that I haven't exercised with any regularity in a long time...well...it's not a pretty picture.
I think Ragged and I are going to go to the park and walk and enjoy the mild temps before it either gets bitterly cold or swelteringly hot. You never which way the temperature is going to go next. Damn global warming.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home