That's Why They Call It Labor Day
Tomorrow I will be in the local Ramada all day for training. Thursday, I will be on the other side of the state for a hearing that I could testify in over the phone, but the judge is so unreasonable, he insists I be there. So, I'll be driving 5 hours in one direction. I'm about half sick about having to drive so far. I could drive to Florida in 10 hours, but instead I'm wasting a complete day and a half because I'll have to take off the excess time I spend. Some people should never be given any type of power.
Our camping trip was nice weatherwise and could have been better otherwise. It was stressful. I hate to be so irritated by a certain family member, but it never fails, I always am. We had a short visit with Needles and Pilot and Pilot's parents as well which was nice. I was so glad to get home.
Today I labored around the house. I washed the bed, mowed and weedeated the yard, swept and mopped the bathroom, kitchen and basement room. Ragged was gone most of the day doing knitting activities with Kissed Knitter. Tonight, we're having chili in honor of the cool weather. Ragged and I are polar opposites in our taste in chili. I like spicey chili beans and she likes kidney beans. I like spaghetti in mine and she doesn't. So on and so on.
Our camping trip was nice weatherwise and could have been better otherwise. It was stressful. I hate to be so irritated by a certain family member, but it never fails, I always am. We had a short visit with Needles and Pilot and Pilot's parents as well which was nice. I was so glad to get home.
Today I labored around the house. I washed the bed, mowed and weedeated the yard, swept and mopped the bathroom, kitchen and basement room. Ragged was gone most of the day doing knitting activities with Kissed Knitter. Tonight, we're having chili in honor of the cool weather. Ragged and I are polar opposites in our taste in chili. I like spicey chili beans and she likes kidney beans. I like spaghetti in mine and she doesn't. So on and so on.

3 Comments:
MMMMMmmmmmm spicey chili.
I like Spicey, but no spaghetti.
Spicey but I aint picky I will eat just about anything you plop down in front of me. Mind the hands over my plate. You might just pull back a bloody nub.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home