Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Home Alone

Tonight, my professor didn't show up for class which kind of made me happy. After the required 15 minutes, we were all out of there. I wasn't prepared for class discussion anyway. So, I'm at home relaxing and watching some NYPD Blue I dvrd. Ragged is out on another social outting with one of her friends.

Sally didn't eat when I fed her this afternoon which is really strange. I think she may be close to having her kittens. Of course, there were a couple of dogs running around, so she could have simply been on alert.

Seeing Janelle vote Will off Big Brother was the best thing that ever happened on that show. I hope she and Erika can win HoH and send Mike's smug ass out next.

Was it just me, or does it seem like everyone's being overly hard on Dilana on Rockstar. Her performance was good in my opinion, but the Aussie, whose name I can't remember right now, stole the show. Lukas was a little over the top last night. I think it was his outfit. Surely Dilana won't go tonight. I think Storm or Magni should go although their performances were good. They just don't fit. I have to wonder if producers aren't telling the group who to praise and who to criticize.

Tomorrow is my big trip across the great state of Kentucky. I can't begin to express how much I dread this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home