Monday, February 26, 2007

Cake

Tonight at my 2nd job I was surprised with a cake and ice cream for my birthday. The cake was goo ooo ood. I haven't had cake in a long while. One of my former co-workers bakes cakes on the side and she came back to visit with the cake. I brought home the leftovers for Ragged to enjoy. She loves her some cake or anything with sugar in it.

So, tomorrow is the big day. I'm taking half the day off, or else getting half the day off and giving blood. Ragged and I are going out to dinner tomorrow night which I'm looking forward to. Our bathroom makeover will commence on Wednesday. I was afraid the contractor had punked out as he didn't call us this weekend like he said he was going to. Ragged called him and found out the details and everything appears on track.
Izzy's either wishing me a happy birthday or pledging to claw my eyes out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said...

In addition to a boxed CD set, I got you a new bathroom for your birthday.

Who loves you!

Happy birthday!

6:28 AM  
Blogger Brando said...

Happy Birthday!! Mailed the present today. Don't tell Rudy I forgot.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Happy B-day Bucky.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Rudy loves him some cake too. Happy Birthday and have a good one.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home