Sunday, February 25, 2007

How Many Candles?

This has been a cold and wet weekend and as a result we have consumed lots of coffee and watched alot of television. Not a bad way to spend time. Hopefully this week I'll know something more definitive about working at home. My hope is that March 1, I'll be at home. It's a hope with no chance in hell of being a reality I fear.

I've made some chili (my way) to eat this week. You see Ragged and I are caught in that old age battle of with or without noodles. I like noodles in my chili, Ragged doesn't. It's an eternal struggle. My birthday is this week. Where has my life gone?

Ikey and Coop share some snuggle time.

6 Comments:

Blogger Brando said...

Happy B'day a day early!

No noodles in chili, but since it is your b'day I guess you can get it the way you want.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Noodles In CHILI??? What the hell. Sounds good to me. As long as you are fixin it might as well throw in a couple HOT peppers too. Happy Birthday Buck Buck.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Ramblin73 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Whoever fixes the chili is the one who decides what goes in it. That is the rule in our house. Sorry Ragged.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said...

I think the rule should be: she who must smell the chili (in its many forms) for days gets to decide.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Ohh the whiff of chili in its many forms. So smellarific you can almost taste it. He he he

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home