Until Now I Always Got By On My Own
I'm feeling a little under the weather. I've been sick to my stomach and I have felt a little dizzy most of the day. I was hoping to come home and get on the treadmill for awhile and get some stuff done, but I've accomplished nothing.
Today was a holiday, so we didn't get any mail. That means our laptop cord will be delayed. It was shipped through DHL and I think couriers like them observe President's Day, but I'm not sure. At any rate, no cord.
We didn't get an estimate from our contractor yet. Ragged is chomping at the bit to find out how much it is going to cost. I'm a little more laid back about it. I don't want to seem desparate. The guy said "the first of the week", so to me that means Monday or Tuesday. Usually I'm not the patient one, but in this case I am.
This is a picture of Neen siting in a sunbeam.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home