
The Voyager reruns on Spike have gotten to the point in the series when Kes gets the boot and Seven of Nine and her boobs join the cast. I read somewhere that Kes and another unnamed character were considered expendable by producers of the show, revealed by a survey of the fans. Kes was eliminated but the other character was spared. To me this was strange as the stories up to that point always seemed to focus on Kes or require Kes or her abilities to resolve what was happening. They wouldn't say who the other expendable character was, but I suspect it was Neelix. I have never liked that character. I would have rather they kept Kes.
1 Comments:
I just read this the other day, and then Hope and I were talking about it. It was Harry Kim. YES, I am a NERD. I am not sure why they decided to keep him over Kes, but I did not like Kes, and was glad to see her go. I guess you can only have so many women on a starship.
I do love 7 of 9's character, but I love the BORG.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home