
In three weeks, Ragged and I will be taking our first true vacation EVER. We are traveling to Charleston for four days of fun and what have you. Our vacation will be followed up by a trip to Asheville for Ragged's bro's wedding. We'll be there about as long as we are on vacation. It will sort of be a vacation continuation. Fall should be in full force as well which will only enhance the experience. The downside of all of this is the amount of work I have to complete before leaving. I have to do all the work that is due the week will be gone and the work for the following week. I spent some time at the office today doing just that. We will return for a week and then we will be off to Seattle. I'm tagging along on one of Ragged's conferences. She will have to work but I will have another shorter vacation. October is going to be lots of fun. Unfortunately, we will miss the Cache Slash Fest as well as Halloween. You can't have everything, I guess.
Cooper stares
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home