
The Christmas chaos has subsided. Ragged and I are now home with our loot and I'm completely spent. I could have went to bed at 8:30, but I've forced myself to stay awake and write this blog entry. Santa was very good to me, and why wouldn't he have been because I was very good this year. It was difficult at some points, but I managed to make the nice list again this year. I ended up with alot of gift cards and money, so my Christmas joy will go on into the new year. Unfortunately, my grandmother had a fall this morning prior to our Christmas dinner and she ended up getting 15 stitches in her lip and finger. Mom went to the hospital and me, Ragged, J, and dad had to finish up cooking dinner for us. Mom came home at the last minute for present opening. Mamaw looked so pitiful with her lip stitched up, but she is such a tough old bird and didn't let it affect her spirit. Ragged had virtually all of her family at home for Christmas this year. We spent most of the afternoon and evening with them playing games and generally enjoying one anothers company. We took a zillion picture to commemorate the occasion. Tomorrow we will venture out to take Ragged's nephew ice skating. Ragged will also get a visit from a college friend tomorrow. This weekend is M's birthday party. It's been a busy week and there's no end in sight.
Merry Christmas from The Boop.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home