Sunday, December 02, 2007

Santa Baby

This holiday season is taking a nose dive. I can't remember a more stressful one. My eye is beginning it's fourth straight week of twitching. As Ragged detailed in her post, the tree fell. We didn't have the tree deep enough in the treestand, so the slightest pressure by one of our cats sent it toppling. Ragged lost about 10 or 12 ornaments, two of those broke while we tried to stand up the tree. We saved 3 ornaments who only had minor breakage.

In happier news, I got a healthy start on my Christmas shopping. Ragged can't decide what she wants. She doesn't want anything practical or work related. She reluctantly got a pair of pants today. Once I got rolling on things I wanted, I kept rattling them off and Ragged finally told me her budget for me was spent. Oh, well. I guess I'll just ask Santa for the rest.
This is the first tree.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said...

Let's clarify, I don't want "work pants" or sheets. A girl has her reasons.

11:28 AM  
Blogger needlefingers said...

It can't be practical or work-related - it's got to be something people wouldn't usually give themselves permission to buy.

Does that help? :)

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home