
AT&T had a network outage last night and they didn't get it fixed until this morning. As a result, thousands of their customers had no internet. Can you imagine? Going nearly 24 hours without internet. It's barbaric. Might as well be going out in the backyard and shittin' in a hole covered by a small wooden house. At any rate, the telecommunications conglomerate fixed their problem this morning and recommended unplugging modems and restarting computers to reconnect. Of course, that didn't work for our computer. I had to call tech support and wait for nearly a half hour then spend another half hour to fix our problems. I think I got the newest tech support worker they had. Anyway, finally, we are back online. I only wasted half a day. Next I have to figure out how to change the clock on my car stereo.
Eli in the sun
1 Comments:
Half a day WITHOUT the interwebs!!!!How did you survive? See ya Friday:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home