Sunday, November 04, 2007

The Annie Lennox Post

Is it really November 4th? Before you know it, it will be Thanksgiving and then (gulp) Christmas. I'm tired and aggravated just thinking about it. All the annoying shit that goes along with the holidays has begun. I can't even think about plans for the day. I'm trying to plan for tomorrow and that's about as far as I can think. I feel like it's time to go to bed and it's 7pm. The time change annoys me for the first couple of weeks. Tell me again why we have to change the time? It sounds like another antiquated notion that we just do because that's what we've always done. Kind of like funerals which I also find a bizarre ritual.

The good news is I have half a day off for voting, Veterans Day off and two days for T-giving this month. I have to work a whole day tomorrow. Why, why, why.
Some fat boy wading in the ocean. Wait a minute...


2 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Look at that! Hang on a second I think I know that person. I think you guys should just chuck it all and spend the holidays home... Or better yet come here and to hell with them. Hope to see you guys soon.

4:57 PM  
Blogger needlefingers said...

I am with you completely on the funerals. When I'm gone, people can gather together and honor me anyway they want, but I'm not serving as the 'dead centerpiece'. No thank you.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home