Sunday, February 17, 2008

Once More With Feeling

As previously reported, Ragged and I met Brando and Rudy for some lunch today. It was very nice to see them and catch up, though our time together was short but filled with good food. Thanks guys for a good time!

After lunch, Ragged and I parted ways as well. Ragged went to the funeral home and I went to the Y for a brief workout. After the Y, I went to Best Buy for some computer stalking. We had discussed computers with Brando and Rudy and an obsession was born in my mnd. As I was looking at the computers, I decided I wanted to buy one then and there. Ragged and I were waiting for a new cord to come for our other computer and today no type of manipulation would bring power back to the old one, so we would have been without a computer for an unspecified amount of time. Anyway, I called Ragged and asked her to come to Best Buy to buy a new computer. She agreed and we spent several minutes deciding on just the right one. We bounced between computers comparing brands, prices and specs of each finally deciding on a Dell Inspiron 1526. We got 18 months free financing, but we'll have it paid off way before then, but it's nice to have that big of a cushion.

So, we are home now and I'm typing this post on our new computer. It's grrrreat!

3 Comments:

Blogger needlefingers said...

Congrats on the new 'baby'! Are you "livin' la Vista loca"? :)

8:06 PM  
Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Yah a new puter! Way to keep that economy rolling. We will be doing our share here in a few weeks or months.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Brando said...

Not sure what we said that inspired you that much, but YEAH!!! The internets is NICE to have.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home