Saturday, April 05, 2008

Springy

This weekend promises some beautiful weather, some more moving of stuff, and hopefully some yard work. After I went to the grocery this morning, Ragged and I went to visit with my family for a bit then we went to try to find some work clothes. I walked away with a pair of pants and some shorts and Ragged got a couple of things as well. We were going to go to The Big E, but neither of us really had the energy to travel that far, so we went to a local store for some browsing.

Anyway, tomorrow I will start yard work. I'm not particularly looking forward to it, but with all the rain and warmer weather there are some very high spots in our yard. I'm just hopeful that all the equipment will start.

Ike in profile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home