Afterwards
After breakfast this morning, we set out to head back home. We stopped at the Loopy Ewe outside of St. Louis for some last minute yarn purchases. I think everyone was just ready to go home because I expected to have to carry out garbage bags full of yarn but Needles and Ragged skipped out with two small bags o' yarn. Ragged got the distinction of becoming a Loopy Groupie, so I guess the psychedelic van will be stopping by soon to collect her for a road trip. Anyway, we finally made it to Sumner and Ragged and I decided to go ahead and come on home. A few "we're almost home" calls to friends and family and we eventually arrived at our homestead. We had cats to clean up after, clothes to wash, stuff to put up, floors to sweep, mail to sort through, and dinner to get. Our yard looks like a jungle and I still have my bag to clean out but we are for the most part settled in at home. I'm absolutely wiped out and I'm glad to be home with the cats who were very excited to see us, particularly Eli who cried and cried and cried. We had a wonderful time, but now I need to rest from vacation.The Boop tattles on his brothers and sister

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home