Monday, May 26, 2008

D Day

Today has been busy at Chez Ragged. In an attempt to sell the Chez, we have been cleaning, rearranging furniture, boxing up excess clutter, mowing the yard, and whatever else we can think of to make the place look better. Of course, we are only showing the house to the realtors, but they will be the ones to bring the prospective buyers. Unfortunately, they aren't thrown off by the cleanliness of a place, but it has to help at least a little bit.

Tomorrow, as I've told you before, I will cart the cats across town for two hours to allow for a house free of cats. This is causing me mucho anxiety. I was originally going to have to leave them there alone, but now I will get to stay with them. Hopefully they will calm down at some point and I won't have to hear their cries for two hours. Tonight I did some work work to make up for the time I will miss out tomorrow. I'll be so happy when this is all over.
I'll hide in here from Brealtor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home