
The weekend has been quite eventful. We have attended a wedding, celebrated a birthday, attended open houses, moved stuff to storage, brought a couch up from the basement for staging purposes, cleaned, caulked, spackled, painted, washed clothes, grocery shopped, etc. So much for a restful weekend. Tomorrow I'll have to do some heavy cleaning for the realtor open house on Tuesday, mow the yard, and wash the algae and bird poop off the garage. On Tuesday Brealtor will bring her company over for an open house. It will be for two hours. I have the priviledge of carting all the cats and taking them over to Ragged's dad's rental property for the duration. I hope all the trouble this is going to be is worth it. We'd better sell the house the first week or I'm gonna...I'm gonna....complain...ALOT.
I ain't gettin' in dar
1 Comments:
Cat-crating tip: set the carrier with the opening toward the ceiling. Select squirmy cat and lower tail-end first into carrier. Close door. Repeat as necessary. Once all occupants are enclosed, gently lower carrier back onto its base.
This way, the cat cannot see what's coming and 'should' be easier to corral. Maybe.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home