
Yesterday I spent the first part of the day on the firing range practicing with my gun. We have to do exercises once a quarter to keep us comfortable with our guns and practice scenarios that we may find ourselves in. After I got home, the inspections on our new house commenced which last for two hours and included a swirl of family, friends, and inspectors wanting attention. I was zapped when it was all over, but that wasn't the end of the day. We then went home to load up the cats for a showing. The offer that is still being worked on seems to have taken a turn for the worse. The couple which made an offer are very young and don't understand when you ask sellers to pay your closing costs that you are in effect offering them less for their home. Anyway, after that we went with Ragged's parents to dinner and for coffee afterward. I was so out of it, I couldn't eat much or drink any coffee. When we got home, I pretty much collapsed into bed.
I realize none of this compares to being without water, having your home flooded or destroyed by mother nature, so I want to wish everyone that is affected by the recent crazy weather a quick return to normalcy.
Ike and Eli eyeball the "ugly crickets" that gather at the backdoor.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home